Thursday, February 17, 2011


My Big Red Comfy Sofa...
perhaps an ironic concept.

While it may resemble a place for leisure, rest and relaxation, in a deeper look it may also imply that whomever it's owner might be, s/he has somehow settled down, may be financially comfortable and perhaps with life basic needs sorted out already.

At this time, is when I may tend to start questioning if I am in the right place, have I done all I wanted? Is this what I have been aiming for or what I worked so hard for? Should there be other roads to discover?

Ironically, the more comfort, the more questions may rise.

In following lines I describe projects I have developed, and ideas I am working on. I believe that more can be done collectively so sharing should be the right initial step.

Hopefully, either for leisure, professional interest or in a reflexive fashion, you might find these lines entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment